Committed to Community Service:
I truly enjoy helping others and the environment. Below are some of my contributions to Maui County in the last two years.
1. Habitat for Humanity Green Building-Team Leader
2. Recently organized a recycling charity in which I personally collected over 500lbs of recylable HI 5 materials and donated all the proceeds to the Luekimia and Lymphoma Society.
3. Published Author for magazines in Hawaii specifically addressing Green Building and EcoFriendly Lifestyle Changes
4. Placed 15th in the Maui Whale Day Half Marathon with proceeds going to the Pacific Whale Foundation.
5. Organized Beach and Park clean ups and plant restoration projects
6. Sponsored and promoted the Houses that Work Green Building Seminar.
7. Contributor to South Maui Sustainability
8. Donated money to the CF foundation in honor of my cousin Collin who has CF.
9. Kula Sustainability Fair
10. Built and Update My EcoBlog weekly
11. Member of Na Hale O Maui
12. Applied for K.I.R.C restoration on the island Ko’oholawe