might want to consider Ko Olina to enjoy a truly Hawaiian Vacation.
Hale Nalani at The Beach Villas at Ko Olina
The Hawaiian name, Hale Nalani, is translated as Home of the Heavens, and that says it all. This luxurious home is fully appointed and ready for you to enjoy for a vacation of a life time. This 1,265 square foot 2 bedroom – 2 bath 8th floor Condo has an expansive Lanai overlooking the Ocean, Beach and the grounds of the fabulous Beach Villas at Ko Olina.
For a complete virtual tour of the home and an overview of the Beach Villa property, click on the Virtual Tour Link Take a Virtual Tour . For a slide show of the unit and the grounds of the resort, watch the slide show on Flickr.com, Click here for Slide Show
This property is professionally managed by a Licensed Real Estate agent (me) who is a co owner of the property and you have my personal guarantee that I will do everything within my power to make your stay as enjoyable as I possibly can.
I think you’ll enjoy this property immensely and here is a list of some of the amenities included with this property:
- The unit itself
- Complete kitchen with wolf range and oven and subzero refrigerator
- Dishwaser, microwave, wine chiller cabinet, cusinart counter appliances
- Complete dishware, cookware and all the fixings so you can make your favorite meals
- Bosch washer and dryer
- Kingsized bed in the master bedroom and twins in the 2nd bedroom
- TV’s in each of the rooms with cable, wireless internet service and telephones including free long distance to the mainland and Canada
- MP3 player so you can play your favorite music in your suite
- DVD players in all rooms
- Designer decor through out
- Expansive entry onto lanai
- Sumptous Master Bath and lovely guest bath
- Linens and towels
- Fitness center including state of the art equipment, steam rooms, sauna, showers and lockers
- Lap pool and Recreational pool with attached spas
- Beach front location with immediate access to protected Lagoon for your safety and enjoyment
Ko Olina Resort also has a wide range of activities located within the resort including the Ko Olina Golf Course, Ko Olina Marina, 5 Star dining, shopping, walking trails, fishing and whale watching charters, 4 protected lagoons and is only 3 miles from Kapolei with shopping including Costco, Target, movie theaters, Safeway and 100′s of other merchants.
Located 20 miles west of Waikiki (30 to 60 minutes depending on traffic), Ko Olina offers a restful alternative to the crowds of Waikiki and Honolulu. Close enough to drive into for adventure, but for those who would rather come home to the escape of tranquility and peace with quiet and uncrowded beaches, Ko Olina is a wonderful place to call home for a week or two.
I look forward to hearing from you and I hope I can help make your visit to our version of paradise a very enjoyable experience!
Michael Hege’ RA
Kapolei Realty, Inc
For Availability or additional information, please feel free to give me a call at 808-225-3660 or Contact Michael .
December 7th thru December 18th
Sorry, but we are already booked from December 19th through Jan 3rd. To check on dates in 2010, Contact Michael . Rates and additional information below