NEW! Online Training Classes
We’re excited to move forward with our much anticipated new training format and schedule. With the use of our fantastic trainers and online webinars, you, our members, will be able to access up to date training when and where it is most convenient for you.
We have scheduled the first round of online classes for next week. To sign up immediately, simply click on the links below. Space is limited so please RSVP soon! If you are going to participate/watch as a group, only one person needs to sign up.
1. Monday, May 4, 2009 from 3:00 p.m. to 4:30 p.m. — Basics with Andrea
2. Tuesday, May 5, 2009 from 1:00 p.m. to 2:30 p.m. — Basics with John
3. Thursday, May 7, 2009 from 9:30 a.m. to 11:00 a.m. — Basics with Carl
4. Thursday, May 7, 2009 from 1:00 p.m. to 2:30 p.m. — Searching and Formats with Carl
5. Friday, May 8, 2009 from 1:00 p.m. to 2:30 p.m. — Searching and Formats with John
Instructions on how to register for the above webinars:
- To register, please click onto the applicable link located below the class. The link will then take you to the registration site.
- Please complete all the required fields marked by a red asterisks (First Name, Last Name, Email Address, Phone, Organization AKA Office Name).
- Click “Register Now” to complete the registration process. Once registered a confirmation email will be sent to your email address to confirm your registration along with a unique web ID number and instructions on how to login to the session on that day.
- If you need login assistance, please feel free to contact our Customer/Technical Support team at (800) 628-3121, press # and then 457.
- PC-based attendees – Required: Windows® 2000, XP Home, XP Pro, 2003 Server, Vista
- Macintosh®-based attendees – Required: Mac OS® X 10.4 (Tiger®) or newer.
Questions? Comments? Please feel free to e-mail me at email@example.com or call directly at (808) 748-8759.